View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #59
texxxan

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1774btcrew View Post
I love the way you see things. I try and look at most of my transaction the same way. I am a seller myself and I know people get upset if you don't ship in a timely manner. The key is if you can't get something out in the time that is expected, contact the buyer BEFORE they contact you upset with not having there product shipped.
With that being said, I have purchased from Jabin and I feel he is a stand up guy. His work is beautiful, just don't expect to receive it in a timely manner. He is just ONE person trying to do very involved work. I am in the same position. I have too many customers for just one person. I don't have upset customers like he does but I get my product out on time most of the time but it is stressful
Well, he told me he shipped it and then redirected back to him. All I asked him for was a tracking number and nothing. I then tried to do a paypal claim but I paid by friends and family and no luck there. He knows he has my money and yet all he says is good luck with my project and a refund is out of his hands. He can refund me just as easily as he money requested me. He chose not to. Now, no replies at all. It is what it is. I guess I'm wrong for wanting my harness or my money back. He said he shipped it. Why not prove it? If he shipped it, then recalled it, ship it again. Its not that hard.