View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:55 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Moved a Building

I`ve had thoughts...many thoughts.

Like:
*Mount my Bose 801s on the fence and blast Jimi Hendrix at 6:01 am and again prior to 10 pm.
*Have a biker party every Sunday.
*And,worse.
These are things I really am going to do:
*Mount festive lights around the cieling and leave them on (LED).
*I have a metal sign that I will mount on the building facing them where they can see it:

Actually,this whole thing started,after living here over20 years,over a little thing and they made it a big thing with this hassle.They have a building that was built w/o a permit(that I supplied and installed the siding on for free) that is too close to the property line,a sundeck w/o a permit built from sawmill untreated limber(not legal),they just built a bridge over the creek w/o a permit (an issue with state dept of environment),and get this...The father bought the meadow next to me where this bridge was built.Before he died the father told me he never got the title because the IRS had a lean on it for non-payment by the seller.The guy also never paid property tax since he bought it in`88.So,it`s in the hands of the county as of 6/08 when it would go for auction.I checked and no one bought it last year.These ignorant people don`t know anything about it.It`s a non-buildable lot.They think they own it,but technically the seller can pay the back taxes(or anyone else)and it`s theirs.I could buy it for about $18,000,but they`re never leaving and I don`t want to stay here.I`m going to complain about the lot use situation sometime soon and have my buddy at the county(we became friends through all this)say that the inspector noticed the new bridge while he was inspecting my building and looked into the permit records,then they will get the state on them.The fact is,they need to get their father`s money back from the seller.But,they don`t own that lot.
All the permit stuff I`ll wait to turn them in for when I sell my place.I don`t want a war.Just drop a bomb on my way out.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-02-2009 at 07:58 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote