View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #32
AceX
>130dB Moderator

Re: S10 build up for kid with Epilepsy

Ok, because what I was thinking I might do is get a block that has a single 0ga input and four 4/8ga outputs, so we would run just one wire from the battery (albeit a BIG wire...) and then run all the other wires from the block. We could have a separate wire for the starter, compressors, and stereo.

Let me know how you wanna do it and I'll either change the block I have on order or just leave it as is. My tax return $$$ just came in tonight (finally!!!) so as soon as I hear form you I'll be sending off the money for the parts.

Also, are you gonna be the one doing the install? I think if we asked lil moe really nice he might build a box for us. It will probably be bright pink until it's painted, but he's pretty dam good at it by now.

EDIT: If James doesn't have time/want to do it, I'll try and squeeze some time out to get down there and bust out a box. Does he like fiberglass and neon, or does he want something more subdued like my boxes? I have an idea of what I'd do, but I'll go about it differently depending on what the guy likes.

BTW, what's his name?

EDIT2: What size are the speakers in the doors...? I never thought to ask...

Friend. Father. Brother.
RIP El Jay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK HERE and for less than $0.07 a day, you too can help support and build a better forum.

Last edited by AceX; 03-11-2009 at 07:41 AM.
AceX is offline   Reply With Quote