View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #34
AceX
>130dB Moderator

Re: S10 build up for kid with Epilepsy

I'm not 100% sure that the amps will fit in the center, but I doubt that both would. What you could do is place one in the center (for the subs) and one under the seat (mids/highs).

The parts should be at my house by the 21st. I wanted to inspect the equipment and makes sure its all good before I send it out to you. I also opted for the 6.75" components instead of the 5.25" set. I figure if you're the one doing the install and you have some time, then fitting a slightly-larger-than-factory set of speakers should be easy.

I'll give you an update as soon as I get the parts and post pics just for kicks.

I'm checking with my room mate on some parts he has lying in the rafters collecting valuable dust and spider webs.

For the rest of you guys reading this, there's still lots of parts that need to come together to help finish this thing out. I know at least one of you guys has an empty air tank just lying around, or a pressure switch you swapped out! Go into the garage. Find a box to ship it in. Send it to Seth. Smile.

Friend. Father. Brother.
RIP El Jay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK HERE and for less than $0.07 a day, you too can help support and build a better forum.
AceX is offline   Reply With Quote