View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 04:07 PM   #455
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Plan for today included clearing the three work table/benches in the garage, a light, easy job.

This did not happen.

Instead, I dug out some stuff, photographed and documented it, and posted for sale on forums and FB Marketplace

Brand new unused Corsa Combo towbar sold to a guy in Oxford.

Mate Martin popped in to pick up some Mazda MX5/Miata service books to pass on to a friend, and have a cuppa and a natter.

I had a Skype meeting with my team secretary and a finance girl in Poland, so loads done, little achieved.

Also had Glen Anderson over for an hour or two to collect stuff, and drop off some license plates for my collection.

But after Martin and the online work, I went up into the garage loft and found two fans, one I was looking for did not get used, but the other one I had forgotten about completely.

So,I tried various positions and configurations......

At this point,,Sally got back from work, so again, distraction for a few minutes, then back to the job in hand.

Using wooden wedges I made years ago as shelf supports and a Kansas license plate, along with the extractor fan unit and a spare caravan window, we closed the hole in the caravan,

Holes drilled.

Supervisor not impressed with progress.

The rain will run wide from the front of the extractor.

Of course on the inside, there now is a blower unit floating exactly where I want to work, but I felt placement in the centre of the camper was the right thing to do.
I will move the table to the left hand wall, and box in the unit to create a small shelf, possibly for a coffee mug and Digestives.

Last job.

Water testing the license plate roof over the blower.

I think that was a good result.

More slow work tomorrow.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote