View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #5
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: 67/68 C20 Ramp truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Tractorguy View Post
Geez, looks like someone had fun with a welder and hardware. That bed definitely needs to be redone then, no doubt!

I just really like the way the front half of the truck looks with the worn paint, grill guard, trim, steel buds... Always been a fan of keeping them looking untouched and getting it mechanically sound underneath. But that's just me!
The paint want be touched. My main goal is get it lowered and disc brakes up front for driving it. Then the wheels. The motor and trans are in good shape.
The rear frame and bed supports not so much. They need work.
I'm trying to work a deal out for a whole frame from a local guy. 2003 model heavy duty with 4 wheel disc.

I also have a guy a few hrs away has a front disc clip only he said I could have it if I come get it.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote