View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #51
SCOTI

Re: Fastfreddys 454ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredscarryall View Post
The bed is already on. I took a couple pics of the upper bags mounts before I put the bed on,but I can’t find them. The air bag mounts are built into the upper bar.I will take a couple shots from underneath with a tape measure and let you know tonight
I was wanting pics of the upper bar front mounts, possible measurement on the difference between the center line of the upper vs lower front rod end bolt, & length of the upper bar as installed on your truck.

The install instructions have a starting dimension for the upper bars. I was curious how close your set-up came to those dimension as I will be building my own upper bar front mounts (I'll be using better rod ends on the front of all 4 bars on my set-up) & the info requested will help dictate how things fall into place (your info will be used just as reference compared to my observations/mock-up).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote