View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
GmtGmt
Conversion Truck Addicted

Re: EBC brakes and rotors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faribran View Post
you might want to re-think "LIKING" abs brakes.. if working correctly... they are a major plus....... the weight thing/cargo may have played a huge part in that incident.
x2 theres a reason why they are required on all new cars same for airbags

they saved my life more than once because i learn to use them correctley

learn to drive with them and you love them

i personaly only use OEM products for brakes, Im hard no more precise rape them on my volvo, im 100% sure they will work and not fade when i need them the most, i do go through a set brake pads offen 3 pair on 5 mounths discs are next in a mounts or so

i would take Brembo or wildwood theres a reason why highend performace cars use them and not ebc

also dont use red stuff on the street they got to be hot before they brake at all

Quote:
Tonight mine pulled a few cars out of snowbanks, and is sitting in my driveway, icicles on the grille, wheels just white cakes of snow, buried up to the lug nuts in powder, straps and chains wrapped around the bumpers, the outline of the wipers clear in 4 inches of snow on the windshield... A tired warrior of the 1980s in a world of low profile tires, front wheel drive, and plastic bumpers, where people stay in their houses until snowplows move the offending substance from their paths, too helpless to travel without AAA and chains and salt, clearing their windows with longhandled brushes while gently stepping around in the snow trying to stay nice and dry.
GmtGmt is offline   Reply With Quote