Thread: Custom bumpers
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #101
swyfor5

Re: Custom bumpers

Yea, I know. I must be the last of the "nice" guy's! I sent him a e-mail yesterday morning saying I was considering sending in the c-card dispute, and BAM! I got a message from him. He answered a couple of questions I had asked and told me my replacement tubes should be finished sometime this week. I asked him to let me know when they are shipped, so I know what to expect. Been gathering some power tools around, so I can cut the two outer tubes off. Cut them off, grind down the old weld areas, clean it up good, and get the new tubes welded on the way I want them. Talked to a local shop about repainting the whole thing when I get it fabbed up right. Also talked with my dad about freeing up some space to start wrenching on this project. My sister just bought some ajoining property with a 24'x32' pole building on it. Maybe move pop's 66 pontiac over there, and set my k5 up in the barn close to my house! I think it's time to look at air compressors, use air at work every day, and am kinda spoiled!
swyfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote