View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #98
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Nate I really love the look of rallies ,,,,,, just a thought I wish we were close to each other and I would love to see my black coys on your truck I think it would look so bad ass....maybe have one of the guys in the phtoshop section do it just for craps and giggles.......let me know I can post a pict of my wheel or my truck so they can use it to see what yours would look like...
I might just have to see what that will look like. Guy's you are not helping me with the wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70k52wd View Post
I loved your truck before the drop, now I love it 5/6 times more. Looks are super fine. Great job guys!!!
I'm amazed at the lack of rust. What a jewel.
Thanks Charlie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Your going to have to help me convince Nate to switch to 5-lug, before your Coys can go on. $300+ for conversion axles and a set of 5-lug rotors would do it.

Then the wheel choices are endless,...
As lolife99 mentioned... that was one of the main issues I had with order the 6-lug discs. I couldn't quite make the call to change the rear axles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70k52wd View Post
I didn't even pay attention, I thought it was switched over.
I wish somebody made 20in rallys, that would be the rats ass.
IIRC I think there's a company out there that is actualy making 20" rallys but you better open your wallet real wide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirkpat View Post
UMM, Just an Idea.... what if the bowtie on the caps were Aqua body colored? I like the Truck ralley's also, just a little common (both of mine will have them) I like the Bling (your truck is a little too "Cherry" for that in my Opinion though) But the stock caps really set it off. Any way you decide it is definately a truly beautiful piece..the ride height was a much needed mod
Now that's something I have never thought of before; but if I would ever decide to run them, I would probably have to leave them blue. But that's me... and I'm crazy!

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote