View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #21
rharris

Re: Very Nice Truck on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
The bronze one sold and is now magically relisted. Seller never returned correspondence after I asked about Cheyenne Super trim vs SPID. It sold for a pretty fair price too, not peanuts. Never can really know if it’s bad behavior on the part of the bid winner or on the part of the seller when stuff gets relisted right away. I’ve been on the losing end of an eBay bidder flaking on me and it’s very frustrating - no way to truly regain credibility once you relist it, no matter how well you explain the reason for relist. However, my inner skeptic more often than not suspects a shill bidder (generally speaking, no idea on this truck).
Id bet a paycheck the seller pulled this one because he lists as no reserve, but pulls it when his 'reserve' isn't met. I hate to speak ill but I just wish he'd post with honest prices instead of the game playing of bidding it up themselves and then waiting for someone to top his bid, and then pulling when it doesn't hit. Its a shame because they produce some nice old stuff out their in Utah. PM your way Jocko.
rharris is offline   Reply With Quote