View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 11:44 AM   #19
spencra
This, is my BOOMSTICK!

I was reading another link to this page and somebody stated that "they were afraid to buy anything coming from Texas for fear that it could be this guy". After reading all the nightmare statements about this guy, and I have seen him on e-bay and steared clear because of his negative feedback, I also am weary of purchasing from a Texas vendor. I definately pay attention as to what area the person is selling parts out of.
Anybody can change their handle name if they get a bad enough reputation. So bang up job there Slicknsmooth or whatever your name is at this moment for ruining it for all those honest sellers from Texas.
Some people just have no shame about ripping people off. From what I've read this guy also has the brass ones to get irate with customers that call him to question him about the crap that they have received.
Lying to customers about the product you are selling and taking their money is the same as stealing. So get a conscience and change your ways but it's probably too late for that as it appears your reputation, if you ever had one, is badly tarnished.

Got rid of my projects for now.
1980 Jeep CJ7
1998 Nissan Sentra (my car)
2001 Toyota Sienna (wife's, of course)

Last edited by spencra; 01-07-2004 at 05:37 PM.
spencra is offline   Reply With Quote