View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 07:31 PM   #1379
72c20customcamper

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I love how every year when a person in the four season climate talks about their cold weather and snow, someone from southern California takes the opportunity to boast about their mild climate. Yet... in the summer when wildfires are burning throughout their region you don't see people from the four season climate post pictures of their lush green bountiful environment (no irrigation required) with comments like, "That sure sucks. We never get those". In fact, we sympathize with them. Sorry if I'm being harsh. Just a bit annoyed by this... every winter. I like snow and I like warm weather. But I certainly don't like wildfires that destroy homes and everything in their path. My house has survived every snow storm since 1857, seven years after California became a state of the USA. And I have personally lived in it through two back to back, one day between, 36" then 30" storms amounting to 5'5" of snow. And I loved it .
I wouldn't trade ,where else can ya go from 100° in August to 10 below in February. But the in between is great . September October and most of fall is my favorite
Attached Images

1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote