View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #41
shaunatk

Re: My Project: 46 GMC on S10 Chassis with LSx Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05snopro440 View Post
Is this project on a permanent hiatus?

I just got my '46 GMC on the road this fall. It's on an S-10 frame with a 455 Buick. I have a build thread on a different forum.
Unfortunately! Like I have said, my father is the one with all the talent (and the lift, and the expensive tools, and the workshop), and after we stopped working on it due to my first kid being born, he decided to do a luxury bathroom remodel that took forever, then he had a torn meniscus he had surgery on, and he's had a couple car projects, and then decided to do an extensive kitchen remodel, and now that that is complete his other knee has a more severe torn meniscus, so he's having that fixed in the next couple of months. And my grandmother in Tennessee is in poor health, so my father's going down there once or twice a month.

And I bought a new, more expensive house on June 31st, and ended up getting laid off on July 23rd, and am still looking for a job, and my wife is having another baby on November 29th!

So who knows when we'll get back to working on it. When I think about the way the project was pushed to the side, this is what I feel like

Where's your build thread, I'd love to see it!

Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=431631
shaunatk is offline   Reply With Quote