View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 01:22 PM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: Major Disaster In Baltimore

The might want to rethink the buffers again here. The bridge was a good design, completed in '77. I wonder if they'll grab the prints and put the steel order out ASAP, or if they'll totally design a different bridge. All I-95 trucking that's not allowed to use the tunnels (hazardous loads) use the east side of I-695...this bridge. The western side has congestion problems as it is.

Of all things, after over 10 years of needing to be in the Baltimore area, I'm about to leave for Townson, MD. It's on York Rd, so due north of downtown that is really just a part of the city now. I wonder how it will go. I'm not taking I-695. I'll scoot around cross-county and straight down. But it's always more to deal with than I care for. Gotta do whatcha gotta do

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote