View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:03 AM   #211
Tempest67

Re: 51 Chev on a S10 frame, named Dale

Thanks for the comments.

It was a fun project, and a clean project, as I only had a little glue on my fingertips. -no grease, no metal dust from grinding, and no crawling around on the floor under the truck..... a nice change.

8man - the arm rests are from the front doors of a 67 Tempest. The rears are the same but have an ash tray molded into them. The painted part was originally chrome, on plastic, but these were old and had turned yellow, so I just painted them. They are the same on all Pontiac A Bodies, Tempest, Lemans, GTO, from 1964 to 1967, and maybe for Chevelle, Skylark, and Cutlass?? but not sure.(see pic)

Youngrodder - I have never really done any interior work before, but this was enjoyable. I originally was thinking of 4 vertical panels, then 5, and settled on 6. I decided to keep is simple, but the design possibilities are endless.

dsraven - when I purchased the vinyl ($40) I asked if they had any foam and they said No. So I had to find some foam and I thought of a yoga mat..... sounds crazy, but it works.

Still lots to do, rear roll pan, tail pipes, interior, radio... etc
Attached Images

Tempest67 is offline   Reply With Quote