View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #83
SCOTI

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't kech me View Post
daydreaming here, i'm set in stone that i want either american eagle 225's or boss 338's in chrome. when i lower it ( hopefully soon ) i'm gonna go with sport truck direct's 4/6 economy lowering kit. to add a little rake i may replace the 1.5 inch drop coils that come with that kit with 2.5 inch coils. i know that their deluxe drop "b" come with a towing bag kit for the rear and new leaf spring for a smoother ride. but is it worth it? because it's nearly $300 more expensive...

performance and price wise, what are the difference between braided and regular brake lines?
Avoid Sport Truck Direct as they've had issues meeting their customer order obligations.

Check w/our board supporting vendors or try Summit Racing for your drop parts. As for the brake lines, the OE style rubber will last plenty long enough & get the job done w/o added expense; braided lines on these trucks are just 'bling'.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote