View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:00 PM   #1438
ajgriffin

Re: Joined the Short Wheelbase Club *69 Tahoe Project*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLY01 View Post
I like all the front ends. Each unique. I have a ‘71 as well which I will do a billet grill in and clean up.

I think the renderings are good. I sent pics or ideas of what I wanted done and we went through a few Iterations. Things such as shave drip rails, one piece windows, smooth and tucked painted bumpers I added. Rendered Rides was great to work with and super reasonable. I am sure a few things will change as we go such as wheels, maybe trim, door handles, etc. Happens with all builds. I am open to suggestions always. I went back and forth in colors and really liked the color he chose.

I should have some renderings of the interior later on. It will be a full custom interior with Relicate Leather by Mobile Toys Inc. Dash, doors, etc. will all be one off. Nothing wild as I prefer clean and classy to match the exterior build.
Looks really good to me! I think we all just want to see someone rolling this thing...no matter what condition it ends up in!

One suggestion I was thinking when looking at the rendering was going one-piece windows on the rear doors. Probably wouldn't be able to roll them down all the way because of all the hardware in the door with the hinges, but could be cool 🤷🏾*♂️

It's good to see the Burbs getting some full builds! This one is gonna be 🔥