View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #43
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: How do you get motivated????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho71 View Post
Motivation is not the problem with me. Time is the factor here. We just had a baby two months ago, and while I'm eternally grateful to be so blessed, I just can't find time to get more than two-three hours of work at a time on my truck anymore. I know it'll get better though. Sometimes we just wonder when?

I'm maybe three solid days from having my truck back on the road again and just can't seem to make any headway in the short intervals of time I get anymore. So I truly envy anyone who has the time wether or not y'all actually make use of it. Don't get me wrong, it's your time, do with it as you please.

As far as the TV goes... If I were to just have cable for the first time ever, I might be the same way. But I have one word for ya....DVR!!!!! Greatest thing since sliced bread, IMO. You can record whatever you want with the push of a button, and watch it whenever you choose with the push of a button.

Jay
Theres the problem right there, i dont need to DVR the shows because honestly, they arent that good. ahaha... I just get stuck watching ANYTHING automotive and anything home improvement wise...
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote