View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:14 PM   #152
Captain Knievel

Re: 67-72 Chevy trucks 2007 Calendar pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Knievel View Post
Hey all: Not trying to hijack this thread, or send it in a direction the mods don't want, but I created a calendar from some of the pictures here and posted it for downloaded on the Web site I work at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101425251033

A couple of things you should know (hopefully saving my butt from the flames):

* This calendar is a template. That means you can insert any old picture(s) you want. So for those of you who do not have your trucks pictured, please note I tried to use pictures that offered variety and/or fit the month (an orange truck for October seemed natural).

* This is a Word 2007 template. Don't have Word 2007? Don't have Word? No worries. Follow this link and you can see how to download and print this calendar, even without Word.

* Again, appologies to the mods if I did something wrong here. There's no way either myself nor Microsoft makes money through our customer submitted templates. It's just out there for folks on the board who wanted a calendar.

Thanks,
Mark
This has had a few hundred downloads on the Web site and igetting a 4.5/5 star rating. if you all have downloaded it, thanks! I look good at work (for a change)