View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
CLASSICPARTSDEPOTINC

Cool Re: *** IMPORTANT!*** Classic Parts Depot - DO NOT ORDER! ****IMPORTANT***

Aaron,
Your parts were on the 3 week mark but the week of there arrival my Grandfather fell and fractured his skull (around the RH eye socket) in 5 places, and with the trip to PRESBYTERIAN ER and with daily follow ups with his Dr, neurologist, and ophthalmologist to make sure he wouldn't have to go through with surgery or have anymore Brain Hemorrhages which he is a 3 time stoke survivor. I was out for a little over a week. Some problems lurked during that time but problems that could wait, which i am sure most of the members and Admin will agree family comes first especially when its your parents/grandparents. Aaron my grandparents do live with me and at times its hard to manage the company and care for them at the same time, but i manage. And as far as So Cal Edison they are on automatic debit and the bill was under our name but for 871 #B and not # C (#C is us) it was an error we used to have # B! The notes posted on the door were business cards from solicitors walking the complex. Also a sign was posted on our door stating we were closed for a family emergency. Any how its in the past and your credit card was refunded in full! if anyone has questions, concerns or complaints feel free to email me at richard@classicpartsdepot.com or call me the shop at 866-694-6113, 877-trk-prts or 562-694-6113. Thank you
Richard
CLASSICPARTSDEPOTINC is offline   Reply With Quote