Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 05:26 PM   #161
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyParts View Post
The bulkhead can be placed further back but you will have to add extensions of sheetmetal on the sides of the bulkhead where it bolts to the "B" pillar. The top and bottom won't matter.

Just one note, if your using a half cab you won't have any place for the top to bolt on the bulkhead unless the top of the bulkhead is extended also.

If your using it as storage with a full top you will have to add a couple of pieces of angle at the top to bolt through the bedside the floor won't matter.
Thanks Rusty, you came thru again for the gazillionth time. I want to make a cab and a quarter out of my hardtop. Saw Dave's Amnesia do something close, and I figured if he candoit....

Your shelf idea won't work, I need my seats to tilt back. Thanks for the thought anyway. How does it fit to the bedsides, is it cut out to match that contour?

Dude you gotta change yor handle, doesn't fit anymore with that shiney interior. Don't post anymore pics, your putting me to shame. J/K You might get my post count up to 10,000 with that truck looking so good. J.

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 03-29-2007 at 06:19 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote