View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 11:39 PM   #55
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: Popular guy stuff that you dont like or do.

No to sports unless it's the "weebles" (when they run the helmet wobbles "Weebles wobble but they do(n't) fall down".There's a T ball field a block from my house. And I usually do a couple of farm team games a year because baseball is the only on I watch and it only live unless I want to see the series. I still shoot some but not nearly as much as I once did. I used to drink at a near professional level but probably haven't had one in a couple of years, 40 years ago I drank at least a case of beer and most of a fifth of Jack every day and twisted off on the weekends. I don't go to bars because those people aren't near as cool, witty or fun to be around as they were when I drank. I have a smart phone because they didn't have a flipper when I needed a replacement. I've been carrying the same one for 4-5 years and I have read and texted maybe 4-5 times. I'm usually peripherally aware of some trends and clueless to others because I don't care too much what other people do as long as it doesn't affect me.

In the Ten Ring, you need a new therapist, anyone that would suggest a parachute and helmet for jumping does not have your best interests at heart. Someone who truly wanted to help you would tell you "STOP JUMPING OUT OF PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANES".
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote