The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #26
ryans69chevy

Re: Paint booth ideas

I was hoping to spray right away, but I just got water in my basement from my old block foundation. I'm having a company come and install a water guard on the block on the inside that will run down to interior drain tile that they will be putting in as well as installing metal I beam braces on one of the walls. I have to demo the walls and ceiling and get everything prepped for them to come before the 4th. Not what I wanted to do this summer.

Back to the booth - I know the windows are close, but thats what I have to work with. I didnt want to lose my garage space where my car sits and I didnt want to take this booth apart and reassemble it. Im hoping that it will be good enough air flow. I can adjust the speeds of the fan as well so I have some flexibility. I like your idea of adding something to bring the intake air in more if need be. We shall see...

I gotta go pick some epoxy up soon with a primer gun and paint suit and all that. Its gonna be an expensive year for sure...
ryans69chevy is offline   Reply With Quote