The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2005, 02:30 AM   #1
67chev

Any interest in '69 Burbs??

Guys/Gals...I posted this over on the 67-72 truck thread...placing it here also...for your viewing pleasure!

I have come across two '69 Suburbans and wanted to see if there would be any interest in them before picking them up. One is a semi-rough body on a rolling chassis (2wd)...mostly complete interior...no engine, and I don't think there was a tranny either. The other is just a shell...no frame. It is in fair to good condition. Has perfect barn doors, and the other three doors are in good condition. Now that the snow has melted, I am going to go grab some pics and will post them as soon as I get them. If you have any interest in them, and would like certain pics to be taken, please let me know and I will get them for you. I will probably try to get out there Saturday and I will take as many pics as I can. Thanks!!
67chev is offline   Reply With Quote