The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #1
67 cst swb

GMC Paul's ...Issues Resolved

Has anyone else been not real happy with GMC Pauls service? I ordered some parts from them. They were shipped from 2 different locations and I paid shipping from both. I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't notified or asked if I would want the items if I was going to have to pay 2 shipping charges. Truth is: the items shipped from 2nd location were added just because I was ordering items already. Had I known I was going to pay shipping on added on items I would have order them later, when it came closer to time when I needed them. I'm not real upset about it. I e-mailed them with my question/frustration and wasn't even replied to. I'm just wondering if this is normally how they do business or If it's just me. I'm just starting my restoration and due to pricing, was planning on buying more from them. But now I may just look elsewhere.

Or should I just get over it?

UPDATE... I have recieved a return email from Paul. Very nice guy. I sounds like I missed a drop down box in thr freight charges area. (I retyped my order into the website to see where it was, I DID MISS IT) They do have this problem from time to time. They are looking for an upgrades of software to correct these oversights. Also if you are a new customer, which I was, a return email may not yet be set up in the automatic reply section if something changes on your billing nor is it set up to go into thier inbox, until Paul set's it up. (he was at Carilsle at the time) I will definately use them in the future. I hope I didn't turn anyone away from future purchases from them. And if your unhappy with past experiences with GMC Paul's, I encourage you to give them another try.
1967 Chevrolet CST LWB originally a 327 TH400 3.73 Posi AC PS PB, had Buddy Buckets, Small Window - parts truck
1967 Chevrolet CST LWB, 283 MT 3.73 had Buddy Buckets, Panoramic Window - parts truck
2001 Chevrolet 3500 2WD Crew Cab Dually 8.1L Allison White
2002 Chevrolet 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab 6.0L 4L80E Red

Last edited by 67 cst swb; 09-07-2006 at 04:58 PM. Reason: spoke with Paul... all is resolved
67 cst swb is offline   Reply With Quote