The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-23-2002, 09:00 PM   #1
71Blazer
Goodbye Darlin'

Question Super Bright headlights!?

Excuse the long post but I am wanting to put brighter headlights on the Blazer. I have looked all around but these seem to be the most promising.

I have no intention of creating a "Euro Blazer" but the lights seem to be much brighter than the dim, yellow stockers and might keep me out of the ditch some night!

Anyone have experience with these guys? Thanks!

*** We do offer True High Output Sealed Beam Headlight Conversions for your Blazer...these are fully compatible & easy to install, plug right in place of your existing sealedbeams and allow you to use replacement H4 bulbs. This is an excellent upgrade for your lighting providing high brightness & performance.

The kit below comes with EVERYTHING needed to convert BOTH your headlights.

Prices are as follows:

EuroLights/SBC(tm)Replacement Housings TypeH6024 Round (Blazer) $69.00 per pair (complete kit) including your choice of EuroLights true high output bulbs:

2x TypeH4-Blue/Gold SuperBright Ion
2x TypeH4-Yellow SuperBright Ion
2x NEW TypeH4 -Xenon-Charged Blue/White (Add $10.00)

**FREE Standard Shipping - Limited Time Offer**

Here are the differences:

NEW Xenon-Charged Blue/White: True high output & optimized gas mixture offers dramatically increased performance over factory bulbs and projects extremely white light and appears blue/white in the housings. Maximum Performance!

Blue/Gold Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a dramatic SuperBright blue/gold light. Appears blue/gold in the housings & projects blue light onto the street. Coating increases actual brightness 25%.

Yellow Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a dramatic SuperBright yellow light.Coating increases actual brightness 25%.These units offer high performance increase especially in harsh weather such as rain, fog, snow.

All EuroLights are backed up by our----90 Day free replacement warranty.

Check out their web page at: http://www.EuroLights.com***

[This message has been edited by 71Blazer (edited May 23, 2002).]
Old 05-23-2002, 09:10 PM   #2
bigbadwolf

Well I know that their not the same lights but, I just ordered the Hella conversion lights from Summit. Pretty much the same deal sounds like,replaces the whole sealed beam light with a new 2 piece reflector/bulb setup. I have only tried mine out once,but that was enough to convince me that this conversion, is I think worth the money< just under 88 bucks total through Summit>
bigbadwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 09:18 PM   #3
StingRay

I use Bosch. They are still readily available as SBQ5 for the 5" HI/LO round and SBQ7 for the 7" round. I can't remember the part the 5" hi beams but I could dig it up if anybody really wants to know. I run 55/100 h4 bulbs and get street legal lo beam and a real good( not legal) hi beam. I own a Cibe headlight aimer so I get a real accurate aim and nobody gets pissed at the brighter than normal hi beams.
Old 05-24-2002, 01:54 AM   #4
nate68

Get the Hella ones from summit. decent price, big difference, and plus u can put different bulbs in them if u so desire.