The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-04-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
Bob Gervais
Truckless for the moment...

bisquik65 -- Great to deal with!

I've been PM'ing with Erick for a while now, about various parts for my Suburban. Most recently, I've run into some problems with towing/loading with my 2" lift springs, and needed an inexpensive solution. After doing some research and finding out I could move my rear spring hangers to mount 56" springs, I bought a set of 3/4 ton 7-leaf springs from Erick. Shipping was quick, packaging was excellent, and the springs are in excellent shape, as promised. The kicker is, we agreed on $80 shipped, and the shipping came to $84. Erick shipped them anyway, because he knew I needed them, and trusted that I would make up the difference. I've sent a check off to cover the difference.

I look forward to dealing with Erick again, and I urge anyone that sees parts listed by him deal with him. He's a great guy, knows his stuff, and is honest.
1987 V1500 GMC Suburban, 350 TBI, Flowtech dual exhaust, Rough Country 2" spring lift, 56" 3/4 ton rear spring conversion, 33" BFG All Terrains, and the smokescreen engine mod -- Former truck, searching for another now...
Bob Gervais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
bisquik65
Account Suspended

Thumbs up

If everyone was like this on the board We got a great bunch on here...Thank you BOB For the smooth deal...I sell parts for what i would want to buy them myself for...Alot i dont need and you board members do,so i will move it...This board and now ebay puts food on my table and helps pay the bills...I love old trucks and have been driving a 69 cst/10 since 1985 (yes the same truck) over 550,000 miles on it,just parked it 2 years ago for an overhaul... Your again bob.. I will do my best to keep it up....7-10 packages a week...I may need to restock NOT!!!hehehe

Thanks much,Erick
bisquik65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:48 AM   #3
vtblazer

I've recently delt with Erick also, smooth deal - no issue's.
Good ship time, good packing, good part's.
Gotta like that.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:46 PM   #4
Bob Gervais
Truckless for the moment...

With the both of us from the NE buying parts from him, we should make a weekend run sometime down to NC. Show up at his front door with 6 trucks, all in need of pahts (that would be the NE equivalent of parts ).
1987 V1500 GMC Suburban, 350 TBI, Flowtech dual exhaust, Rough Country 2" spring lift, 56" 3/4 ton rear spring conversion, 33" BFG All Terrains, and the smokescreen engine mod -- Former truck, searching for another now...
Bob Gervais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:23 PM   #5
bisquik65
Account Suspended

Thank you all, I am also on ebay too...look for ( LS665BIS ) Thats me,I am %100 % feedback there too...now a 68 and going up++++When i part one truck or burb,i for some reson go get another one, The one burb was a 87 i went to richmond and got,to part it out here for all you great members!!!!This is a second home to me...Thanks to all who help me out!!!!!Erick

Last edited by bisquik65; 06-08-2005 at 03:24 PM.
bisquik65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:55 AM   #6
Harold Shepard

I just bought some pieces from Erick last weekend and they were as he described them. We stood and talked trucks and parts for a while ,His brother, Erick and myself, and had a good time. I encourage anyone who needs something to give him a call he is a great guy. Harold
Harold Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote