The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
5Mike7

Many '55-'59 parts for sale

I can't figure out how to resize the pics I have, so email me for them.

'57 Grill has one depression in lower part of mouth, and one "tooth" has a dent.-$350.00

'55/56 grill is a little wobbly, but would be a good runner as-is, or spend an hour or two starightening it.-$75.00

'57 Chevy hood, has a dent, easy fix, in the front where the hood "rounds over", about the size of a tennis ball in diameter and about 1/4-1/2inch deep at the middle of it.- $150.00

Very good passside '55/56 fender, very straight, but has the "spot" way down low that has rust through, pretty sure no patch panel would need to be purchased, just patched with some flat sheetmetal about1inch by 2 inches.-$125.00

Rust free driverside '55/56 fender, has a small dent in the center of the wheel well opening- $125.00

Almost complete bed-minus the steps-tailgate a little banged up on the top rail, holes drilled in it for reflectors, bedsides are nice, have to take another look at the fenders, seem to recall one of them had a dent in the rear of it, the other was straight. Wood is shot, but the strips are still there, don't recall any rust, other than surface rust. Thinking about it, I may have another set of steps for it, will have to look.-$500

Have another bed, set of rear fenders, maybe a another tailgate or two, probably all need some dent fix or another, that's been taken apart-we can negotiate on this, based on what you need or what else you buy.

Oh, another '55/56 Chevy truck grill, original chrome, but flaking off, but very straight. -$100.00

DISKBRAKE frontend-very nice piece here, has 11inch GM rotors (same bolt pattern as my '78 Camaro was). Looks to have been rebuilt (no slop in kingpins), but never ran-traded it for some parts I had...the caliper brackets are chromed, the tierod is chromed, the tierod arms are chromed, has an adjustable link on it..all looks like good solid aftermarket stuff. Rotors have surface rust, but appear to be new or turned. calipers are loaded. Probably need to have the calipers rebuilt, it's been sitting in my shop for 6 or 7 years.-$500.00

Many other things, just ask, getting very serious now to get rid of things and clear out some room-also have a few extra original radios, heaters, inner fenderwells, speedometer (reset to zero, gears were replaced), kickpanels, door panels, doors, ebrake cables, drums, front axle with hubs/brakes/etc, radiator supports, on and on and on.

Basically a culmination of 30 years of me scrounging parts here and there

All best offer-plus shipping from 95361 (Oakdale, Ca.). Or email me to arrange to scrounge through stuff I have.

If I don't have it listed above, doesn't mean I don't have it

passnb4u@earthlink.net
5Mike7 is offline   Reply With Quote