The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
paulsavage33

Talking 1967 c10 build with pics and questions

soo its been a long time since iv posted something on here but figured id show some pics and ask a few questions

so here is part of the dash painted and the old gauge cluster i was wondering if any one here who might happen to live in canada as a tip for fixing the issue of the gauge in mph i was considering getting decals made or something but no sure later on i want to get the other style gauge cluster with the 4 small gauges on the bottom and cant decide to go with the stock style or just buy my own gauges and put them in either way i need something in KMPH
any tips or advice please share
also i want to get the center console thats in the LMC book pretty popular item i was wondering if any one had the dimensions of it for it would help me desing my custom shifter console to go with it i looked online haven't found the dimensions of it
since the stock red bow tie wouldn't work with my truck i painted mine up to go with it cant wait to see them on my fenders heres a look @ some of the work i did over Christmas holidays umm got soo many questions soo when i can think of em ill ask lol enjoy and if you want more detailed pics of the build check out my car domain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389617...et-c-k-pick-up
paulsavage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
paulsavage33

Re: 1967 c10 build with pics and questions

i also throw up this pic for fun its really bad quality taken with my phone the green looks different than the other pics

heres a couple pics of parts we painted over the break before and after steering column hood hinges doghouse heater box lots of small parts
paulsavage33 is offline   Reply With Quote