The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
pissonNOS

CPP rant

I just tried to order my c notches from them, i order stuff and get it shipped to babb montana. I asked if this was going to be a problem and he said yes first time buyers has to be shipped to the billing adress of the credit card. They only ship UPS which is insanely priced on brokerage so now i dotn know what ill do i guess try and find some one in canada that has them. and to top it off the guy really didnt seem to care if he got my business or anything. i guess for th efuture ECE will be getting my business they were more than happy to take my money and ship my parts to the border for me. Guess CPP makes to much money as it is.
anyways im done ranting now!!! also if theres any board vendors that want to let me buy from them thatd be awesome!

Last edited by pissonNOS; 03-06-2008 at 05:17 AM.
pissonNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
shifty
Questionable

Re: CPP rant

They're not a vendor, but Scott's Super Trucks hooked me and a lot of other guys up with brand new Auxillary battery trays... http://www.scottssupertrucks.com/

They're based in Canada, you might try with them.

Additionally, I'm pretty sure that Styling Concepts ( www.stylinconcepts.com ) has a CAN branch too.

Good luck to ya, bud.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote