The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Retro68
Account Suspended

Tilt Steering Column 67-72

Hi Guys. Here is a new rebuilt tilt column. This column is reconditioned inside to out. The shift tube and collar are nicely finished powder coat in black PK-05. All the bearings are inspected, cleaned repacked with grease or replaced if necessary. New parts installed include, end bearing retainer-rubber floor boot-rubber floor boot metal retainer-neutral safety switch-dash rubber seal-correct turn signal switch with 71-72 correct factory wire harness plug and correct red hazzard button-shifter pointer-shifter lens (3 speed)-shift lens housing choice of chrome or black-new steering nut. There is 10 hours labor in the rebuilding process. All parts and column are Guaranteed for 30 days. The price is a great value for you when compared to the exact same piece from a large parts vendor. I can even include new shift lever-knob-tilt lever-signal lever at a price less than the others offer.

$375 w/o levers trade exchange
$475 w/o levers column purchase

$ 50 extra gets all new levers for column

Shipping weight is 20 lbs. from 85207 zip code.

CALCULATE YOUR SHIPPING
https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_us

Pay pal or Bank-Postal money order.
Attached Images

Retro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
Retro68
Account Suspended

Re: Tilt Steering Column 67-72

Finished column with original factory plug and new parts. Levers pictured and are available as extra item. You won't be disappointed with this column. i guarantee it. Thanks Scott
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
edin355
Account Suspended

Thumbs up Re: Tilt Steering Column 67-72

I just received mine yesterday.It is one fine looking addition to my truck that really says A-1.During the time I had to wait on mine Scott kept me updated with the progress so I wasnt left hanging.I just got done with a deal that was shakey at times.Thanks to Scott and Josh it came out alright.Im very pleased with the column I got.Scott was very helpful even after the sale.Thanks
edin355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
Retro68
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by edin355 View Post
I just received mine yesterday.It is one fine looking addition to my truck that really says A-1.During the time I had to wait on mine Scott kept me updated with the progress so I wasnt left hanging.I just got done with a deal that was shakey at times.Thanks to Scott and Josh it came out alright.Im very pleased with the column I got.Scott was very helpful even after the sale.Thanks
Thanks Ed I have enjoyed corresponding with you. If I can be of any additional help just let me know. Scott
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
rodstored-72
chevy truck fan

all,
i met with retro68 & i have seen his handy work up front. i will tell you that this is top of the line! if you are looking for a factory appearing tilt clomn for your ride then this is the guy you want to redo it. everything... i mean everything is very clean & looks to be new or the piece(s) are new. you will not be able to tell this from a new one!!! i am not a customer nor do i have any association with him. i happen to be interested & he lives not to far so i thought i would meet a board member.... that is it. the column is worth atleast what he is asking. i may be a future costumer.. but mainly just wanted to share-thanks!

i like this board & the members and i just wanted to share a good quality job from my point of view, as i think other board members do from their experiences. this is what makes the board sooo great!

thanks!!
rodstored-72
rodstored-72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
70Custom10Nut

could you help me with finding the detent spring for the shift lever? I ruined mine in my tilt column when I changed out the lever. Thanks
70Custom10Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
Retro68
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Custom10Nut View Post
could you help me with finding the detent spring for the shift lever? I ruined mine in my tilt column when I changed out the lever. Thanks
Currently I do not have a spare for you. That spring can be found and I will do some checking for you tommorrow. Scott