The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Dhartmann

New guy from Colorado!

Hey everyone just stoppin in to introduce myself. My project in the works which seems to never end (sure Everyone in here can agree to that!) is my 69 K10 longbed.--- Has a new GM crate engine, with base 300hp stock for now. New Th350 installed at the same time as the motor (4 yrs ago). Rancho 4'' suspension lift with new springs front and rear, sits on 305/70/16 BFG mudders wrapped over ultra stargazer wheels. I rebuilt the np205 case just a few weeks ago, painted it and the trans as well. Hedman headers, holley carb, performer intake, HEI conversion, MSD wires. Dana 44 axles 3.73 ratio, warn hubs, flowmaster exhaust, front end disc brake conversion with new front axle and all new booster components. Truck was originally a muncie 4 spd with a rockwell case which i converted to what it is now back in high school as a shop project! Has a B&M shifter on the floor, new carpet kit, headliner highliner w/speakers, custom made sub box with bucket seats. New dash pad, sill plates, new weatherstrip and new dash bezel. I tore out all the old wiring and rewired with the kit from painless wiring, put a billet grille on, with a goodmark cowl 2'' hood. Recently took the body off so i could finaly clean up the frame, grind it down sand it primered it and painted it black along woth the axles. Oh yea the front bumper sag problem has been fixed as well from the pic. Sure theres more, but ill stop typing for now! Good to be here!!
Attached Images

Dhartmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
1ATony

Re: New guy from Colorado!

welcome to the site.
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
Jerry Jones
Happy Camper

Re: New guy from Colorado!

That is a beauty!

Welcome to the boards from Northern California!