The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-19-2003, 04:19 PM   #1
firemedicsafd

WTB blazer body parts

i own a 1982 blazer. i have bad cancer in all the wrong places. like the lower A pillar on the drivers side, both floor pans where the seats bolt onto, around the windshield frame, and allaround on the exterior. I know where im going to get the easy parts like door shells, fenders, hood, and tailgate, but where on this earth can i find something like a body tub.....ive looked all over NE florida with no luck. Please help me somebody!
firemedicsafd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 01:39 AM   #2
littlebubba

Blazer Tub

I am trying to find a TUB myself to replace my 1981 cancer riddled one. I found this guy in Atlanta GA. shouldn't be too far for you to go, or he will deliver for a fee. His name is Dave. Go to
www.rustfreebodyparts.com
Ph. 678-859-4605
littlebubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
Grim Reaper

If your talking about up by the windsheild....for get it. If your talking at the floor, rocker patch pannels are available that will go all the way up to the bottom hinge.

I know where a PERFECT 88 tub is and I do mean perfect, even the paint. It has full gray interrior factory tint and I think slider windows. Truck was in a front end and the frame is done. I think the only thing it might need is a Dash pad.

He was sort of trying to sell it around X-Mas. He wanted $1500 for it. It's everything from the front fenders back. It's in a garage even so not getting beat down by the weather.

E-mail me if interested. OffroadK5@msn.com and I'll check and see if it's still available.
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 01:48 PM   #4
firemedicsafd

i went to the web site that was offered above...and they have good bodies for around 700.00 and up. i might be interested if the price came down by about 600.00 or more.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #5
littlebubba

Blazer Body

Grim: if you can get some pics and details if its still available. Motor, interior, everything, etc. for asking price of $1500. Let us Know, I would be interested if its what I need. send me a "pm" when you find out.
littlebubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 07:18 PM   #6
Grim Reaper

Re: Blazer Body

Quote:
Originally posted by littlebubba
Grim: if you can get some pics and details if its still available. Motor, interior, everything, etc. for asking price of $1500. Let us Know, I would be interested if its what I need. send me a "pm" when you find out.
No drive train sitting on a bent frame. The body (Tub) is rustfree with pretty good paint (Black) factory tinted windows and full interrior. It's a full power truck with everything intact Only thing it will be missing is the FI harness. I emailed him. I need to go pull the FI harness, it's mine on a trade.
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 10:04 PM   #7
firemedicsafd

hey grimm...how much does the person want for the tub? id like to know cause it sounds like a perfect marriage for me. i have a great frame and running gear but the body is for crap. let me know. Thank you