The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
mrods72

Honey Dripper 1976 C10 build

I have been following this page for years and have enjoyed following member builds and decided it was time to post one of my current builds.
First off I purchased a 1978 Chevy SWB C10 from a local dealer in town when I was in high school (around 1999), it was a factory big block black with red interior and was still wearing its original paint. I drove it for a while and decided I wanted something different and sold it, I shouldn't have! That was a long time ago and over the years I told myself I would buy another one day. I was headed into town one day and saw this truck at a friends business for sale, I called him and we made a deal on it in July of 2015. It is a 1976 Chevrolet C10 SWB and he purchased it from a fellow member on this forum. First thing I did when I purchased it was order wheels, tires, brakes and all new suspension. It has been a work in progress since. November 11, 2016 I pulled the motor and trans for a severe under hood makeover and LS swap and I m getting close to finishing it.
Attached Images

mrods72 is offline   Reply With Quote