The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
Roman_Soldier1989

They say you never forget your first!!!

Well little back story before getting into what I've been up to. I have worked on cars and jeeps with friends but never a truck and never on my own. After coming back from Afghanistan I decided time to work on my own. I bought an 86 chevy silverado longbed from a man up the road in Bay City, TX. He was understanding with me being deployed and had it waiting for me when I returned. Talk abut something to come home to. So after studying this forum and looking at different builds, and going off my own ideas I proceeded to start building. The project will be long and time consuming but I'm excited. I may ask alot of silly questions as I go but I'm excited and I'm sure ya'll are here for me, because ya'll were all helpful in the planing now to execution. I know it ain't a true build thread without photos so I will upload them shortly. Here we go!!
Roman_Soldier1989 is offline   Reply With Quote