The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
ARKSTEPSIDE

Petit Jean Mtn. Show

Hey , I was just wondering if any of you Arkansas guys are going to the Petit Jean show this weekend??? I drover up there yesterday just to see how big the show and swap meet is and it is gigantic!!! I saw all types of restored classics and a ton of vehicles in different stages of restoration. There were a ton of vendors for new parts and a ton of guys there with swap parts. I am going there a 6:00 a.m. in the morning before the crowds hit. I had always heard it is one of the largest in the country and from what I saw it is!!!My parts guy here in the Little Rock area went up Tuesday to buy parts and said alot of the new parts vendors are there.Hope to see some of you there.

ARKSTEPSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
68shortstep
Looks good at 20-ft .....

Re: Petit Jean Mtn. Show

Wanted to go, but just can't this year. Three-hour-plus drive for me. Would have been my third trip.

Petit Jean State Park is an absolutely gorgeous place for a show, shaded & sheltered by all those unbelievable gigantic pine trees up there on the mountaintop.

Wear comfortable shoes & maybe take a kid's wagon to haul parts, 'cause when I've been there in the past, there were always some smokin' deals to be had, & it's a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG ways over to the parking area, unless you get there at the crack of dawn.

Mark your calendars for Father's Day weekend next year.
68shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
nbrfd007

Come by spots X1-X2 and say hi.
Tim
nbrfd007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
tcb-1
Nothing to see here.....

Petit Jean is a beautiful at region. used to get up there when I visited Conway years ago.

get pics!!

THANK YOU to our American Soldiers & Veterans - POW MIA "You will NEVER be forgotten".

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
tcb-1 is offline   Reply With Quote