The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2005, 11:19 AM   #20
junkyardjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCAL_GUY73
not to knock anyone, however it is a sweet looking clean ride from top to bottom. I wasn't aware that this site was to talk **** about others, if that were the case, this guy could talk down on most of us all day long with his ride. I feel these relpies appear mostly out of jealousy, i think we should just give people props where they are due and bite your tongue when there are issues or trends you disagree with.... I see things daily on here that have me either scratching my head or wondering why some one purchased every POS from the JC whitney book and slapped it in there truck... yet I say nothing because if thats what they like and want to shell out cash for then oh well...

thats my 2 cents...
WELL SAID IT'S LIKE MY LATE GRANDMOTHER USED TO SAY....
"IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY.... STFU" (SHE WAS A TRUCK DRIVER) JOHN
LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST