The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2005, 11:37 AM   #1
BK
BK Built

My Panel Burnt Down Last Night

So last night, i got in an accident in my 94 subaru, rear ended someone at about 50, air bag saved me. Then, this morning, my dad calls and says my panel burnt down to the ground, well, just burnt, cause it was on the ground. He said straight up inferno. Melted it all down, said the frame was still looking good, said he could see my watts link and notch and they looked good, cause the back of the body was melted away. Cops think electrical short, although, i dont think so, cause i had everything fused and on breakers and everything. Also they always say electrical short instead of arson at first on car fires. But there are 2 people who werent happy with me in the town, they just dislike me, so yeah. But yeah, car accident total a subaru yesterday, panel burns down today. Ill miss it, please give me some uplifting words, this is a hard time right now. Thanks for listening.
Attached Images

BK is offline   Reply With Quote