The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
Rokcrln

New Project! 67 Extended cab...

This was just droped off at my shop for a few repairs before the board member starts body work and motor swaps.

I will be doing a fire wall smothing job that will blend in the new A/C plate he has as well as just general filling. The stock engine mounts were welded in so they will be replaced with 73 up front mounts. The floor has the typical rust holes above the front cab mounts. The drivers side rocker and inner panel will be replaced. The floor will be built up to handle the new seats he has for the truck(2000 or so front and rear seats) as well as building reart seat hangers off the back of the cab. The frame has a few spots thet got the torch treatment over the years that need to be repaired. Filling the four stake pockets(a long bed was used for the convertion). And a few more items wil be addressed.

I will post pics of the before and after work as things progress.

Kevin
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote