The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2006, 12:19 AM   #1
wibilly

1 step forward 3 steps back

after spending the weekend guting my new rust free doors,welding all the mirror holes[at least 1 set for every style mirror ever used on these trucks]wire brushing the insides, coating with rust converter then epoxy primer and straightening all the little dents and dings straightening my goodmark fenders iwas getting ready to spray with a couple coats of feather fill tonight. well that ain't happening! i hung the driver door on a hook over the garage door track. don't ask me how but next thing i know i was picking that mangeled mess up off the floor and speaking my best french. yea it bent both corners to about a 45 degre angle. why the f do i even bother i could have went and bought a compleated truck been enjoying it , saved myself 6 months and a bucket full of money not to mention looking like i live in a cole mine daily. it just pisses me off after working till 3 in the morning almost daily and i just start to see a little progress somthing like this happens, good day