The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
DSSA

Hola from PA (Philly Area)

After letting it sit for about 8 years I'm finally getting on my '72 C-10 Fleetside.

Not being one for Carbs, I've picked up an LT1 to handle forced-induction duties. At this point I'm porting the heads and re-working the combustion chambers (I shivered when I saw the casting of these stock heads--talk about dime-store castings). I've got an Eagle 4340 crank and H-beam rods on order, but am still deciding on pistons.

I'll probably end up running a FAST system unless I come across something else interesting (thought about an AEM race-box, as that's what I'm used to) pops up, to feed the Twin 50-trims I'll be hanging off of it. I'm sure the motor would support quite a bit of power once done, however, with this chassis, I'm honestly afraid of putting down anymore then 550-600 to the wheels so I'm keeping it somewhat low-buck and low-boost.

***edited by moderator***
Thanks for all of the info you guys put up to the board, and if anyone needs anything, let me know. I'm not interested in really getting into the Domestic Market but have a ton of connections on Forced Induction and Engine parts for the Chevrolet motors.

Josh
www.jnztuning.com

Last edited by krue; 12-12-2006 at 03:00 AM.
DSSA is offline   Reply With Quote