The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
randomhero472

Randomhero's Build Thread.. finally!!!

Im finally getting my own build thread! No cool story or history w/this truck, i purchased it last march from a fellow board member who drove it daily. Its a 67 big window-no a/c cab, bed will be swapped to fleetside bed, courtosy of all new panels from triplus, and will now be getting a complete make-over. I made the drive from oklahoma city to houston texas yesterday to drop it off @ a fellow board members shop, 72CSTC5 will be doing all of the body work and cleaning up-painting the frame-suspension. Im not going to reveal all of our plans, time will tell what we're doing but will give you a quick run-down
truck will ride on bolt-in air-ride front-rear, not crazy step notches and Z'ing.. Will have 20" grey or black wheels, No insane body mods either, doing 1 piece windows keeping the bumpers, door handles ect.. Taking the newer style buckets out and going back w/a typical bench seat Shaving firewall & putting a Vintage Air System, Timeline looks like 2-5 months, depending on 72cst's and my schedule and budget. I'll post up pics from yesterday, the before shots.. stay tuned guys
As i bought it (minus being lowered)

Truck yesterday

Last edited by centsless; 05-06-2007 at 11:51 PM.
randomhero472 is offline   Reply With Quote