The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Our Stuff... In Scale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
jfalesi

Source for 1:18 scale diecast truck models

Hey guys, I've got a friend who sells diecast models and I came across the following little gems on his website:

Red & white '69 C-10
Blue & white '72 Cheyenne
Black '72 C-10
Yellow '69 C-10
Ochre & white '72 Cheyenne
Red '69 C-10

The first two are not yet in stock but can be pre-ordered (as can a metallic red '67 which he does not have on his website), and as of last week, he had the black '72 in stock. The rest are out of stock and discontinued, although I did find a Canadian distributor who had the yellow '69 in stock. If anyone's interested, I'll post their link. There is also a discontinued green and white '69 which I can't find anywhere. He's on the lookout for the discontinued ones for me, but I wouldn't count on any of them turning up. They only make like, 2000 or so of each model (or else it wouldn't be "collecting," as Vince says.) Anyway, if there's enough interest, I'll ask him for a volume discount on the in-stock and pre-order ones. I'm already planning a diorama which inculdes the black '72 towing a black '57 Chevy 150 factory race car...

-Jamie
jfalesi is offline   Reply With Quote