The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2003, 05:48 PM   #1
69-Chevy-350

"New" 69 Chevy Owner

Hey All,
I finally went out and did it. Since I was a kid I dreamed of an old Chevy pick up to restore and I found it. A 69 Chevy that came standard with the 350 and sport suspension. It was one hell of a truck back in the day, as the pictures I have depict. I am the fourth owner now. The orginial papers are with it and it has had a new motor (350), much chrome in the engine bay and new battery and exhaust job. I have restored other cars before but this is the first truck. It needs a lot of work ut it is mostly cosmetic. i want to give it a tune up first. Plugs, wires, rotor and cap and air filter. I don't know what works best so i ask the truck guru's to help me here and one other thing i Can't figure out..How to bend the bench seat so I can get all the trash from behind the seat out. thanks for the help and look forward to getting to know you. I will have pics up soon.

Steve Chandler
69 Chevy C/10 long bed
69-Chevy-350 is offline   Reply With Quote