The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
odog

Ever feel like not working on it??

I have been working on my 72 for awhile now. The 67 project hit some major problems around beginning of February. I had been building both 72 and 67 since October and now all resources are going into getting the 72 done. I don't need to drag both projects into the next decade and still not have one done. Anyway I have been getting off work at about 6 every night and working on the truck for an hour or so the go home to my wife and kids. Been getting little stuff done, motor and tranny in, steering set up, stuff like that. This weekend I had planned to start sanding the fenders bed and hood, I am waiting for inner rockers so I can finish the cab. I woke up and just didin't feel like doing it. I went outside anyway and started to load the bed onto the trailer to take it to the shop, wind was blowing like 25 and it was cold, so I put my stuff in the garage, went back inside and played with my kids. I just don't feel like working on the thing todya and maybe not tommorrow. Has this happened to anybody else, I am losing it?

Sorry for the long winded ramble, I just needed to get this off my chest, maybe I will feel better about the truck tommorrow.

Thanks