The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2008, 05:22 AM   #1
rscam

I won't buy from GMCpauls anymore

I bought 2 new window regulators from them in Dec. I put them in the other day and the driver side stripped out and fell to pieces in the bottom of them door. I emailed and asked nicely how to get another one. They said it was after 30 days and I would have to prove it was put in by a GM certified tech or prove that it was installed by per GM service manual instructions. They also said the only way it would strip is if it were in a bind. I preceded to tell him there is NO adjustment to these windows at all like a Camaro or some other car with a curved window would have. ITS A FLAT WINDOW for goodness sake. I rolled it up and down 3 times with ease and the POW. Pieces in the bottom of the door. Now no returned emails. I will buy all my stuff from YEARONE now you can take them a bag of rusty parts and they will give you a new one no questios asked. What really honks me off is the insult that I'm some hack that can't install something unless I have a GM service manual. I know it was after 30 days but if you wan't return customers you have to service them, Not me No more.
rscam is offline   Reply With Quote