The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
IvelDesigns
Commander Taco Bello

67-72 What's Different Game

So the other weekend I wanted to take a shot of my truck in a similar position, and similar angle as the first pic i took of it as a nice comparison shot.

Well, today i was reading the forums, and i saw a post by Special-K that triggered a fun idea in my head. Lets make a game out of it. So here it is.

By comparing the two pictures below, how many differences can you see with the truck it self? background, shadows, the garage, etc do not count. just the physical differences in the truck.

Here's how you play. When you reply to this post, only post one difference at a time. You must also allow 3 other posts, from other people before your next post will count. Whoever gets the last difference correct will a prize of their choice. Either a 1 year membership to the 67-72chevytrucks.com forum, or a paid entry to the "Midwest All Truck Nationals". Both are valued @ $25 USD.

I will complete the list of differences, and will keep track of who got what, and in what order. The order will be determined by who's post shows first. So if you post at the exact same time as someone else, whoevers post shows first wins.

Regarding the "you must allow 3 other posts" rule... those 3 posts can be from 3 different people, or they can be from one person. They just cannot be from you.

Anyways, hope this turns out somewhat fun

I have counted 21 differences so far. I'll update this number if i find more.

Last edited by IvelDesigns; 06-03-2008 at 07:48 PM.
IvelDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote