The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
blackrider
Roll with the punches

Rising from the Ashes

Well I have been thinking about this for a long time now and what I want to do with this old truck. I have had her for ten years now and guess I can't quit on her now. This is my 72 Burb, It has had two bodies placed on the frame and three engines since I have owned the truck soon to be on its fourth. I have gone through everything else on the truck minus cosmetics. After the engine is in then I will begin work on the interior following that will be the exterior. I am hoping that this board will give me the advice, help, and motivation that I require to finally complete a project that has vexed me on and off for ten years. I will post more pics as the project moves forward. I need to replace the Engine so if any of you are near the Southern Illinois Area and have a solid 350 please let me know. I have to get to digging the spare parts out of the shed and start wrenching. Please let me know your opinions they will be much appreciated.

Name:  CD1 007.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  69.1 KB

Name:  CD4 179.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  50.8 KB

1972 4x4 suburban (Squashed)
1978 Deville
1978 Allegro RV (For Sale)

"What the mind of man can conceive, It can achieve."
blackrider is offline   Reply With Quote