The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
highperf4x4
Account Suspended

Cool I'm gonna pick your brains! (and your spare parts)

Hello, My name is Travis and I'm from Oklaoma City. I've recently acquired my late grandfathers pickup which is why I'm here!

The truck is a 1972 GMC SierraGrande LWB. Green and White two tone. It's pretty much all there and all original. It's getting some rust in a few places like the rockers, the edge of the floor boards and one cab corner. The hod and top of the fenders have some surface rust on them but nothing major there. The engine is the 402 BB and the tranny is the TH400. It runs and drives ok. The engine is missing a little but that's probably because it's been sitting for a while. The seat and the dashpad are both pretty much shot though so I'll be replacing them pretty quick. The gears for the driver side window seem to be shot too. It's jumping and grinding when you roll the window up or down and you have to push/pull on the glass to help it so I'll be on that first since it's getting warm outside I plan to play as I go!
highperf4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote